schliessen
EN

Welcome

Founded in 1934, the famous “cradle of Ticino” is now a prestigious multi-specialist centre that’s home not only to specialisms related to women’s health (gynaecology, obstetrics and a breast care centre), but also significant surgery, oncology and radiological medicine and diagnoses departments. With 5 operating rooms for both hospitalised and out-patients, the clinic has also become a touchstone for plastic surgery. Sant’Anna Clinic has been a member of the Swiss Medical Network since 2012.

Michela Pfyffer von Altishofen
Director at Sant’Anna Clinic