This service is just one of a range of services offered by Sant’Anna Clinic.
Reflexology stimulates the reflex zones on the body, especially the face and feet. It is recommended for babies, children, adults and the elderly, for any physical or psychological illness. It is also an excellent preventative measure as it does not entail any side effects.
Reflexology enables you to rebalance your body in order to:
- reduce pain (e.g. back pain) without carrying out interventions on the painful area;
- normalise blood and blood circulation values (blood pressure);
- reduce water retention through lymphatic body massages on the face and foot;
- regulate the intestine;
- harmonise the proper functioning of: kidneys, bladder, liver, stomach, heart, prostate, lungs, thyroid, mammary glands, genital organs, pancreas (for diabetics);
- help you to relax by reducing anxiety, panic, irritability and insomnia;
- optimise the functionality of sense organs: eyes, nose, ears, mouth and skin;
- intervene on the metabolism to balance body weight;
- reduce stress, fatigue and pain caused by joints, muscles, tendons and bones;
- Improve brain functions (e.g. of the pituitary gland).
The outpatient clinic is located on the 7th floor and is open Monday: 10.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
The outpatient clinic is run by Anna Damonti, complementary therapist and relationship coach with a Master’s degree in NLP.
For information: +41 91 985 13 53 (Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.).